Looking for a delicious new fat bomb recipe, then look no further! These chocolate peanut butter guiltless treats really are the bomb! Great snack for you ketogenic diet!
Everyone keeps asking me what they should eat for snacks while following a ketogenic diet and drinking their Keto/os. This is a great example of a high fat snack that that will satisfy you quickly when you’re feeling a little hungry! These fat bombs are simple to make and you can easily adjust the ingredients to your taste. These are made with Swerve which contains no sugar but is great for baking and making fat bombs. These fat bombs are diabetic friendly and low carb too!
I love making these and freezing them because you can make a big batch and they will last for a while in your freezer. Great for a snack on the go! I pop a couple of these in a small container and take them with me for when I need a quick snack. As long as you are prepared you can stay away from eating fast food. Preparation is key when you are looking to stay on track health-wise.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! Remember they are a GUILT FREE snack that is keto friendly!
More info on ->> Keto/os
Look here for Ketogenic ->> RECIPES!
Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 4 squares unsweetened baker's chocolate
- a few drops stevia liquid optional for a sweeter taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 4 tsp confectioner's Swerve
- 3/4 cup organic cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tsp Serve
- Add chocolate, coconut oil, swerve, salt, and vanilla to a pot.
- Melt on medium low heat.
- Spoon to about 1/4" in silicon ice cube trays and stick it in the freezer.
- While it freezes, mix natural peanut butter and coconut oil in a cup with swerve to taste. Pull out your tray and add the PB mixture on top.
- Freeze for a few minutes, then add chocolate mixture on top and freeze again.
- Pop them out and they should look just like mine and taste like heaven!