Bacon, lettuce and tomato salad is delicious and perfect for making keto approved wraps! An easy to prepare recipe that is low carb and tastes amazing!
Bacon, lettuce and tomato is the perfect combination for a keto approved salad. I make this salad into low carb wraps by placing a generous portion onto a lettuce wrap. It tastes amazing! Great for a quick lunch or light dinner.
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
BLT Chicken Salad
- 3 cups chicken chopped
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Green onion chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 dash worchester sauce
- Cook bacon until nice and crisp, drain, crumble and set aside
- Prepare the dressing by mixing together the mayo, parsley, green onions, lemon juice, worchester sauce, celery, salt and pepper
- In medium bowl stir together the chicken, tomatoes and bacon, mix in dressing until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve in lettuce wrap, low carb wrap, or eat it as is!