Strawberry cheesecake keto style! These delicious fat bombs are sure to have you enjoying your next keto approved snack!
I love making keto fat bombs and I thought making strawberry flavor would definitely be interesting. These are the perfect snack if you are following a ketogenic diet. They are super simple to make and taste delicious! They store easily in the freezer for when you want a quick snack.
This flavor tastes just like Strawberry cheesecake and will satisfy that sweet craving while keeping you on your keto diet! It’s hard to believe because they taste so good, but these are healthy and keto approved! I love following a ketogenic diet because it’s so easy, once you find out all the yummy foods you can eat.
This recipe makes 12 small fat bombs. I made six giant ones using my heart mold because I was making these for my daughter. She loves to eat fat bombs when she’s hungry and needs a quick snack. This morning she grabbed a Peanut Butter Fat Bomb on her way out the door to school. They make convenient snacks when you are in a rush! Breakfast on the go is easy with one or two of these!
I keep different flavored fat bombs in the freezer for convenience. Once they are solid you can throw them in a plastic container or bag for easy storage. That way they take up less room then a muffin tray. They keep longer when frozen and don’t melt as quickly when you take them out. They can get a little messy if they melt. When I am going somewhere I just throw the frozen bomb in a baggy for when I get hungry.
Macros per Fat Bomb (makes 12 total)
Read more ketogenic -> RECIPES
Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs For the Keto Diet
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 8 drops alcohol free stevia drops or 2 teaspoons Swerve
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Cube butter and cream cheese and place in a bowl and let sit for 40-60 mins until they have reached room temperature.
- Mash strawberries with a fork and set aside.
- Combine butter, cream cheese, vanilla, sweetener add heavy cream using a stand or hand mixer, mix until combined.
- Add strawberries and stir in by hand.
- Spoon mixture into a candy mold and freeze for 2-3 hrs until completely solid.