Shrimp Salad with Avocado and Cilantro is a Keto inspired dish full of flavor and healthy yummy goodness!
I absolutely love shrimp and this is such a healthy salad. Lots of healthy fats in this salad and it tastes delicious! Perfect for your ketogenic or low carb diet or meal plan. Who said low carb has to be boring? This salad has so much amazing flavor! One of my best Pruvit recipes so far!
This is great for a light lunch or a side dish! Its even better the next day when the flavors marinate more! Thats if it lasts that long, this is so delicious it’s hard not to eat it all at once!
I like to double this recipe to make extra, perfect with any meal! Salad doesn’t have to be boring!
I love eating a keto diet and drinking my Keto/os. Gives me so much energy! If you haven’t tried it yet you are missing out.
More Pruvit Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
Shrimp Salad with Avocado and Cilantro
- 3 tbs fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped ( I like a bit more cilantro)
- 1/8 tsp fresh cracked Pepper
- pinch salt to taste
- 1 lb cooked chilled shrimp deveined/ tail removed
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups chopped lettuce of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Drain any excess water off shrimp if using thawed shrimp.
- Pour cilantro dressing over shrimp. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (2 or 3 is better).
- Wash and dry lettuce (use a Salad Spinner or just let it sit in a strainer). Divide among plates.
- Cut avocado into bite-size wedges (about 1/2 inch cubes work well too). Sprinkle over lettuce.
- Add marinated shrimp to the top.
- Top with marinated shrimp and leftover dressing. Enjoy!