Cheeseburger Bake is a delicious keto friendly, low carb meal that your kids will love too! Tastes just like a cheeseburger but there is no bun!
This is an amazing keto meal to add to your menu! Tastes just like a cheeseburger but without all the carbs! You can add any topping you want at the end, like pickles, mayo, low sugar ketchup, mustard and more! Goes great with a salad for a complete meal that is very satisfying! This is diabetic friendly and low carb.
I use a home made version of onion soup mix – recipe here. I like it much better then store bought and it’s much healthier. You could actually use any spices you like in this recipe to suit your tastes.
More Pruvit & Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 1 packet Onion Soup Mix I use home made
- 2 tbs minced onions
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- yellow mustard for top optional added after baking
- Dill hamburger pickles as topping. optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss ground beef, onions and 1 package of onion soup mix in fry pan until lightly browned and drain the grease.
- After draining mix together ground beef and 4 oz of cheddar cheese and place in lightly greased pie plate.
- Next you will mix together eggs , mayo, heavy cream, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. After being mixed thoroughly pour mixture over beef in pie plate
- Top with 4oz remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!!