Lazy eggs are so easy to make especially if you are cooking for a crowd! Low carb and keto friendly – your guests will love these!
These are one of the easiest breakfast meals you can make! Its great if you have guests over because you can cook 12 of these or more at once, depending on how big your muffin tray is. Use any combination of your favorite meat, veggies, other add ons and you have a delicious breakfast! You can also scramble your eggs first if you like.
The kids will love these too and can have fun making their own combination and adding it to the muffin tin. My kids thought these were so cool and now they love it when we make these.
You can also cook an egg in its shell the same way. Just put the egg, un-cracked, into the muffin tin hole. They turn out perfect every time!
More keto friendly ->> RECIPES!
See more ->> Keto/os lifestyle changes
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices breakfast meat ham, bacon, sausage
- 1 cup peppers cut up
- 1 cup tomatoes cut up
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- Spray each muffin well with nonstick spray.
- Place a slice of ham in the bottom of each muffin well.
- Place about a teaspoon or so of diced tomatoes on top of the ham.
- Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the tomatoes.
- Break one egg into each spot.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper on each.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the yolks are as firm as you desire and the whites are cooked through.