This are so delicious and a great way to use the zucchini fresh out of your garden! The kids will love these mini pizza bites!
These are so simple to make! My kids enjoyed helping to make these and thought they were delicious! Kids are more apt to eat what is prepared when they help to make it I find.
We used bacon bits but you can use pepperoni or any other pizza topping you like! You can also add Italian seasoning to the top!
Nutritional Value for 8 slices
More yummy Keto Approved – RECIPES
Keto Zucchini Mini Pizza Bites
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 small Zucchini sliced
- 1/3 cup low sugar pizza sauce or marinera sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper
- Add oil to frying pan and place sliced zucchini rounds in the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Remove from pan and pace on baking sheet and top with all other ingredients.
- Place in oven for a couple of minutes on broil to melt the cheese.