Amazing sugar free dessert for your keto friendly Thanksgiving!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Keto Thanksgiving Kreme Brule
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 whole Vanilla Bean
- 1/3 tsp Stevia Powder
- 1/2 packet Keto Kreme
- 4 tbsp Truvia Brown Sugar
- 4 large Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Start heating Heavy Cream on medium-heat.
- Split Vanilla Bean in half, lengthwise. Scrape Seeds out with a knife.
- Add Seeds to Cream and whisk.
- When Cream starts to bubble, reduce to heat to lowest setting. Cover pot and steep for 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Egg Yolks, Stevia Powder, Salt, Vanilla Extract and Keto//Kreme. Whisk until mixture thickens.
- When Cream mixture is done steeping, strain into separate bowl.
- While whisking the Egg mixture, very slowly add the Cream.
- Place 4 Ramekins in Baking Dish.
- Pour Hot Water into Baking Dish so that water lines comes halfway up the sides of the Ramekins.
- Pour Kremebrulee batter into Ramekins until they are almost full.
- Bake on the middle rack until batter jiggles, but is slightly set on the surface (about 30-35 minutes).
- Remove from oven and place in fridge for at least 4 hours (overnight is preferable).
- Remove from fridge. Sprinkle 1 tbsp Truvia Brown sugar on each Ramekin.
- To caramelize the sugar, either carefully broil or use a Culinary Torch to gently heat the surface until the top is a golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!