This is a super easy, delicious treat for lunch, dinner or just snacking. Packed with healthy fats and protein and full of amazing flavor!
Another Keto approved recipe that is simple to make and so YUMMY!! I love steak and when I started my Ketogenic lifestyle I was so happy it was still on my approved keto menu! I could eat a steak and salad every day of the week. I don’t though since I have so many other yummy keto approved recipes to choose from.
I love following a ketogenic lifestyle because there is so much variety and there are so many health benefits! This, along with drinking my Keto OS is awesome! I feel more energy, mental clarity, reduced fat and much more!
This recipe is full of flavor with all the added spices! These really do taste amazing and they are so easy to make! I hope you enjoy these steak roll ups as much as I did!
More Pruvit & Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
- 2 lbs Carne Asada steak or thinly cut skirt steak
- 5 strips thick cut bacon
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ripe lime
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees F or 200 Celsius
- Flash cook your bacon, I cook mine in a pan for about :90 seconds on each side then lay them out on a plate (not a napkin, you want to keep the fat)
- Lay your carne asada beef flat. Season the meat with garlic powder, oregano, chili powder, cumin, and pepper.
- Chop your carne asada into pieces about 5 inches long by 3 inches wide.
- Chop the red pepper length wise and place a few peppers onto the beef strips. Roll the beef around the peppers. Cut each piece of bacon in half length wise and roll one strip around the beef roll up. Place each roll up on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and looks like it's turning golden.
- Serve with mashed avocado, salt and pepper, sour cream and a squeeze of fresh lime!