Perfect for a quick, delicious weekday meal that is low carb and keto friendly! Easy to make and healthy for the entire family!
Salmon is a perfect addition to your ketogenic lifestyle. It contains healthy fats and it’s delicious! Wild salmon is always a better choice when you are purchasing it.
I love cooking salmon and it’s always so good good with a nice creamy dill sauce on top. My whole family enjoyed this healthy recipe and I will definitely be making it again soon. It’s great to make extra to have some for lunch the next day as well. Goes great with Cauliflower Salad.
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Poached Dill Salmon
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 6oz salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt plain
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- In a skillet, combine the broth, wine and lemon. Bring to a boil.
- Add the salmon; make sure the fish is covered by the liquid. (If not, add additional equal parts of broth and wine).
- Lower the heat and let fish simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until fish just flakes with fork.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, dill, salt and mustard. Set aside.
- Using a slotted spoon transfer fish out of poaching liquid and place on plates.
- Spoon the dill sauce over each fillet.