This is the easiest way to make cauliflower taste amazing! It’s actually highly addictive once you start eating it this way!
Baked cauliflower in the oven! This is so EASY and yet so delicious! I can’t believe how addictive this cauliflower is! This is a good thing since cauliflower is healthy and Keto approved!
This is great for a side dish to any meal. You can also top this with low carb pasta sauce to make a pasta like dish. The other night the kids had spaghetti and I used the ground beef, low carb pasta sauce and mixed it with the cauliflower. It was amazing! The garlic in the cauliflower really compliments the pasta sauce and makes it such a great combination. I really enjoyed it.
I would definitely say this is my favorite way to fix cauliflower!
More Keto Approved – RECIPES
Keto Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets, can use frozen
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 4 springs thyme optional
- 4 medium garlic cloves unpeeled, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil i used butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425
- Toss cauliflower florets on a large rimmed baking sheet with onion, thyme, garlic, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle Parmesan over, toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, 10-12 minutes longer.