Best keto approved evening snack! When you are craving the munchies, make this simple recipe to satisfy the craving!
The perfect snack for when you are craving those high carb chips! Kale chips are so simple to make and taste amazing!
Keto Kale Chips
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons salt
- Wash kale and break off stems and break into smaller pieces. Dry thoroughly, make sure you get all the moisture off of them.
- Put kale pieces in a bowl and add some olive oil. Massage the olive oil into the kale.
- Spread on a baking pan covered with wax paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350. Keep an eye on them and don't let them turn brown.
- Add some sea salt after they come out of the oven and enjoy!