Jalapeno Vegetable Soup is so good and it’s super addictive! So delicious and the perfect addition on a cold winter day!
I love Jalapeno Vegetable Soup, it is definitely one of my all time favorite soups! It’s so addictive, I think i could eat this all day! The flavor is amazing and it’s so filling. The original recipe called for potatoes but I adjusted it and used cauliflower so that it would be low carb and keto friendly vegetable soup. This soup is also diabetic friendly and healthy for the entire family. This one is a winner, everyone always loves it! Stores well and you can freeze it too!
More Keto friendly –> RECIPES
See more –> Keto/os lifestyle changes
Jalapeno Vegetable Soup
- 1 small head cabbage cleaned and cut up
- 2 cans rotel
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut up
- 1 small bag baby carrots cut up
- 6-9 stalks celery cut up
- 1 large green pepper cut up
- 1 large onion cut up
- 1-2 Jalapeno peppers cup up
- 2 tbs fresh garlic minced
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- crushed red pepper to taste
- 32 oz box chicken broth
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- Turn crock pot on high
- Pour chicken broth into crock pot
- 3. Add all of the other ingredients except for the cream cheese,
- Let your soup get real good and hot before adding the cream cheese, I waited for 2 hours.
- Turn to low and let cook for 6-8 hrs or until all ingredients are thoroughly cooked.