This is an easy way to cook chicken that is keto approved and low carb. Perfect for a simple weekday meal!
Check out more keto friendly -> RECIPES
Heavenly Chili Chicken
- 5 medium boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tsp Seasoning of your choice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 (4oz) can green chilies chopped
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese shredded
- Flatten and season the chicken breasts with seasoning of your choice.
- Let marinate for a few hours in refrigerator.
- Saute in 1 tbsp of coconut oil until no pink is visible and keep warm.
- Saute onions and mushrooms in coconut oil until the onions are tender.
- Stir in the can of chilies.
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet and top with the mushroom mixture, then top with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 about 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted! Enjoy !!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!