Looking for an amazingly delicious, low carb dish? Try my enchilada bake. Don’t miss my recipe for homemade taco seasoning to give it even more flavor.
Recipe tip: easily make homemade taco seasoning by using my taco seasoning recipe! It’s way better than the store bought stuff
If you’re like me and follow a low carb diet and love cheese, then you’ll love my enchilada bake. It’s so flavorful and you spice it up, if you like you’re food spicy
I like to make this because it’s so easy and my whole family loves it!
Click here for more ->> RECIPES
- 4 Oz cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp taco seasoning
- 8 Oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 Oz tortilla chips finely crushed
- 1 Lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 jar enchilada sauce 8.5oz
- 8 Oz pepper jack cheese shredded