This recipe is fantastic! Only 16 calories for 1/4 cup if you’re counting!
Some options include eating this cucumber salsa inside a cauliflower tortilla or leaf of lettuce to make a yummy low carb wrap. or you can cut up peppers into bite size pieces and top with cucumber salsa.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Crisp Cucumber Salsa
- 2 cups finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 jalepeno pepper seeded and chopped
- 4-1/2 tsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.