If you love broccoli you will love this sinfully delicious broccoli casserole! Creamy goodness that’s kid friendly!
If you are looking for a new keto recipe this is awesome!! I eat broccoli quite often and I’m always looking for new ideas on how I can cook it, so I don’t get bored of it. This is a great way to fix broccoli. Makes a delicious creamy casserole that you’ll be sure to love. The seasoning and cheese makes this very flavourful and tasty!
This recipe is a low carb, diabetic friendly version of broccoli casserole filled with amazing taste! Eating low carb doesn’t have to be boring. There are so many ways to cook food and stay on your meal plan. I love following a ketogenic lifestyle and drinking my Orange Dream Keto/os. Even when my diet isn’t perfect keto keeps me in ketosis, no matter what I ate!
More Keto friendly -> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Creamy Broccoli Casserole
- 1 large head broccoli about 8 cups cut into large florets
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 -2 tsp Garlic powder or to taste
- 2 testsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups old cheddar cheese cut into about 1/2-inch cubes or shredded
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese or to taste
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2-quart casserole dish (or use any size desired to hold the broccoli mixture).
- Steam or boil the broccoli florets until JUST fork tender (do not over cook) drain well then pat dry with paper towels.
- In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise with sour cream, melted butter, garlic powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, cheddar cheese cubes and onion; mix well to combine.
- Add in the well drained broccoli florets and mix gently with a spatula.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes or until bubbly (the cheddar cubes do not have to be completely melted!).