These were big portable mushrooms and very yummy and filling. The perfect keto appetizer or entre, depending on how you like them!
For our get together, I made these mushrooms and cut them in quarters (8 pieces) and turned them into appetizers. They didn’t last 5 minutes after leaving the oven.
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Cheesy Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3 large portabello mushroom caps
- 5 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 8-10 slices jalapeno cheese finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove gills from mushroom caps gently with a spoon.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop approximately 1/4 cup of cheese mixture into the mushroom cap, press down gently with back of spoon to get the caps stuffed.
- Divide remaining mixture between the 3 caps evenly.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.