Delicious bacon brussel sprouts, so good they’ll be begging you to make more!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 8 Strips bacon
- 2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut the ends off of each Brussel Sprout and halve them. [You can cut into quarters if they are too big.]
- Put Brussel Sprouts in in large bowl and toss with Grapeseed Oil, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Spread them evenly over a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes total. Make sure to keep an eye on them.
- Halfway through, rotate the brussel sprouts so they cook evenly on both sides.
- While brussel sprouts are baking, line up bacon strips on a separate baking sheet.
- Place in oven with Brussel Sprouts and bake for 15-20 minutes or your desired level of crispiness.
- When bacon is cooked thoroughly, remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooled, chop Bacon strips into half-inch sized pieces and place in large bowl
- When Brussel Sprouts have shriveled and started to blacken, remove them from oven.
- Add Brussel Sprouts to bowl with Bacon and toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!