Yes you can have pancakes on a low carb or ketogenic diet! These pancakes are super yummy and are keto friendly! A perfect breakfast with a side of bacon!
Only three ingredients and these turn out perfect every time! This is such an easy low carb, keto friendly recipe for pancakes. I usually eat eggs for breakfast but when I need a change these are the perfect alternative! They go great with a side of bacon. Even the kids enjoy these. You can top with butter or if you have some sugar free syrup that works as well. I enjoy mine with just butter. These pancakes are diabetic friendly as well.
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Three Ingredient Low Carb Pancakes
- 2 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 eggs
- a few drops vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Let sit a couple of minutes.
- Pour in heated pan greased with a little butter.
- Makes 5- 4 inch pancakes.