There will be no leftovers after you make this! Spinach and Mushroom Smothered Chicken is an amazing low carb and keto friendly recipe you are sure to love!
This is a healthy dish for the family that is so easy and quick to make! This is low carb and Ketogenic friendly and delicious!! This would go well with a side of veggies or cauliflower rice. You will love the flavor of the mushrooms and cheese together, its such an awesome dish! Eating low carb doesn’t have to be boring, there are so many fantastic meals you can make that are full of flavor like this one!
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Spinach and Mushroom Smothered Chicken
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons pecans chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon rotisserie chicken seasoning or your preferred seasoning
- 2 slices Provolone Cheese halved