Looking to spice up your chicken? Savoury Alfredo and red peppers make this a low carb, delicious meal!
My hubby Andy made this awesome meal for lunch the other day and it was amazing! Sometimes I find eating chicken can get really boring but this dish really spiced things up! The combination of Alfredo and red peppers was so delicious! This is definitely not another boring chicken dish. If you like chicken Alfredo this low carb version is even better!
This meal is really quick and easy to make with common ingredients you’d have in stock. Eating healthy can be easy! Usually a meal like this would go with pasta but since we are following a ketogenic lifestyle we put it over a bed of cauliflower rice and it was perfect!
Get my recipe here -> cauliflower rice.
The kids really enjoyed this when they got home from school. Now that we are following a ketogenic diet our kids are now eating a lot of healthy foods as well. They usually enjoy cauliflower mashed or as made like rice better then the high carb versions. Now they we are eating low carb we feel so much better everyday!
A Ketogenic diet combined with keto/so has really improved our lives!
Spicy Red Pepper Chicken over Cauliflower Rice
More Keto friendly –> RECIPES
See more –> Keto/os lifestyle changes
Spicy Red Pepper Chicken
- 4 medium chicken breasts can use dark meat as well
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper can use more to taste
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce 400ml or 13.5 oz
- 1/4 cu[ heavy whipping cream
- Add olive oil, chicken and red pepper flakes to pan and cook chicken until done.
- Add onions and peppers, cook 2 minutes with chicken until tender.
- Add Alfredo sauce and cream and cook until heated through.