Spaghetti squash is an easy to prepare meal that’s keto approved and so healthy! Low carb too!
One of the easiest recipes you will ever find for spaghetti squash!
- Prick hole all over your squash.
- Place in a dish and microwave 4 minutes.
- Cut in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place cut side down in a bowl with a little chicken broth and microwave 12 minutes.
- String the squash with a fork and spray with olive oil, season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Add whatever kind of topping you'd like. I added some browned ground beef, pizza sauce, enchilada sauce, peppers and onions, garlic, a little seasoning, and shredded cheese and broiled in the oven.
- Note: Put the meat mixture in right before serving. If left in the squash too long, it gets mushy. Enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!