I made this the other night, it is so very yummy and so easy to make an awesome side dish and so healthy too!
A quick healthy dish perfect for summer garden veggies!
Check out more delicious keto -> RECIPES
Skillet Zucchini and Tomatoes
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 small onions chopped up
- 2 small Zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped up
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add zucchini and cook for about 3 minutes, then add your tomatoes and basil and cook until zucchini is tender. Season with pepper to taste. Plate and Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!