You’re going to want to try this healthy shrimp recipe! Low carb, Keto friendly with amazing flavor!
This is an amazing keto friendly shrimp salad! I love how all the flavors marinate together and make this an incredibly tasty shrimp delight! I find the longer I let this sit in the fridge the more taste it has! The Italian dressing really gives it a nice zing! Eating healthy does not have to be boring. A ketogenic lifestyle is so easy to follow once you see all the possibilities and flavors you can produce with everyday foods you already have in your house.
If your kids like shrimp this is a really healthy salad you can serve this for the whole family! You can enjoy this as a complete meal or over a bed of spinach or cauliflower rice (cauliflower rice recipe).
More keto friendly –> RECIPES!
See more –> Keto/os lifestyle changes
Shrimp & Avocado Delight
- 1 pound shrimp cooked, deveined
- 1 large tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil and onion in a bowl together and let sit.
- Cut up tomato and avocado and add to bowl.
- Add shrimp and Italian dressing.
- Mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to marinate.