A healthy salmon dish that is keto approved and so yummy! The whole family will love this recipe and it’s simple to make!
Salmon is great for the ketogenic diet. It contains healthy fats and it’s low in carbs. This recipe is simple and delicious! It only takes a few minutes to prepare and can be either air baked or baked in a regular oven as well.
Great for a quick and easy keto supper! My whole family loves salmon and it’s so healthy! Great paired with a side salad or cauliflower rice! Enjoy!
More Easy to Make Keto Approved – RECIPES
Lisa's Salmon with Dijon Dill Sauce
- 5 medium salmon fillets or enough for your family
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredient except for salmon.
- Arrange your Salmon in your Air frier basket.
- Brush sauce all over salmon to coat.
- Set your frier to 350 and adjust the time for 12 minutes.
- Please note this can also be baked in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.