Keto Pumpkin Waffle Croquettes with bacon, goat cheese and apple spread, topped with walnuts and drizzled honey!
This award winning Pruvit recipe is sure to satisfy any hungry Pruver! These are low carb, keto and diabetic friendly so feel free to enjoy these even if you are following a ketogenic meal plan. These are made with our delicious Keto Kreme which has amazing flavor and can be used to make many things including ice cream, cookies and more! I use it every day to make a Bulletproof coffee and I love it! Keto Kreme is filled with healthy fats!
Are Healthy Fats Really Good for You??
Yes! The secret is out!
Healthy fats are an essential part of any healthy lifestyle.
With a few of the right ingredients, you can switch your body from being a slow, inefficient sugar burner to a lean, mean, fat burning machine!
- Fast and sustained energy
- Better focus
- Minimised food cravings
- Increased ketone production
- Lowered Triglyceride levels
- Healthy blood sugar levels
Benefits of Keto Kreme
Keto kreme uses the shortest MCT’s, easily converting into ketone energy which can be used by the brain, faster than other fats or oils.
Assists With Blood Glucose
After food consumption, Keto Kreme helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels and minimizes blood glucose surges while optimizing blood sugar metabolism.
Balance Yeast In The Gut
Studies show that there are gut biome balancing effects of caprylic fatty acids.
Limit conversion of sugar to fat
Rapidly Metabolizes Into Ketones
Our formula provides instant energy to the brain without breaking down glucose from dietary sugars or carbohydrates. Keto kreme also has potent anti-microbial effects on the gut that help to support healthy digestion and immune function.
Quickly and Easily Absorbed
Keto kreme is absorbed by the body, and not stored as fat.
Does Not Increase Cholesterol
Keto Kreme does Not increase cholesterol.
KETO KREME ships to the US, Canada and Australia
Find out more about ->> Pruvit Keto/os Products
Read more ->> Keto/os Stories
Pruvit Award Winning Recipe - Keto Pumpkin Waffle Croquettes
- In large bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, cream cheese, butter, honey, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine almond flour, Keto Kreme, coconut flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix to combine.
- Bake waffles in waffle iron. Allow to cool before topping.
- Mix cream cheese, goat cheese and pumpkin in bowl.
- Add pepper and 3/4 of crumbled bacon to mixture.
- Spread thin layer of dip on the pumpkin waffle.
- Sprinkle with apples, bits of bacon and nuts. Drizzle with honey just before serving.