An easy keto recipe to make for the family this weekend! Great smoky flavor and tender too! A perfect blend of spicy and smoky!
This is an easy to make recipe that will feed the entire family! Goes well with Cauliflower Salad for a nice summer meal!
Macros per serving:
Thanks to Seleta for this recipe!
More Pruvit & Keto friendly -> RECIPES
Pop's Best Brisket
- 4-6 pound beef brisket
- 1 tablespoon Meat Tenderizer
- 2 tablespoon Tbsp liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoon Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 bottle low carb BBQ Sauce optional
- Rub brisket with Meat Tenderizer. Mix remaining ingredients and rub onto both sides of meat. Wrap in heavy duty foil and seal. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake in 300 degrees F for 4 hours or 275 F for 5 hours or until done.
- Optional, cover in LOW CARB BBQ sauce for last hour, leaving uncovered.