Have you ever wondered how to boil eggs and have the peeling peel off easily? It is easier then you think if you follow this recipe!
I get asked for this recipe all the time so make sure you share this with your friends! This is such a neat trick and people say it works that well! Restaurants and food suppliers use this trick all the time because they use so many boiled eggs. It’s a great tip but not everyone knows about it.
Everyone wants to know the secret to boiling eggs so that the shells come right off. This really works every time, I have so many people that use this method and swear by it! Try it out, it is a real time saver when you are making hard boiled eggs, egg salad sandwiches, salads and more! You can peel eggs so fast now because the shell comes right off. Think of how much time this will save when you are making salads or sandwiches and need to peel a lot of eggs.
Please pass this along to your friends that like to save time! Who doesn’t like to save time right? Enjoy!
More Keto friendly -> RECIPES
See more -> Keto/os Before and After Pics
Perfect Boiled Eggs, the Shells Come Right Off!
- 6 large eggs or you can add more
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- water to cover
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Place the eggs in a saucepan.
- Cover eggs with lukewarm water.
- Add in vinegar and pinch salt.
- Bring to a full boil over medium heat; boil for 2 minutes (start timing after the water reaches a full boil).
- Remove from heat cover with a tight lid.
- Allow the eggs to stand for 11 minutes.
- Drain the eggs a couple times under very cold water.
- Cover the eggs with cold water then add in some ice.
- Allow the eggs to sit in ice water for about 3 minutes.
- Drain and peel.