An easy to make dinner perfect for winter! Break out that acorn squash and get cooking!
Check out more ketogenic -> RECIPES
Parmesan Roasted Acorn Squash
- 1 large acorn squash
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut acorn squash in half lengthwise, seed it, and cut it into 3/4-inch slices.
- Toss squash slices, Parmesan cheese, thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until the squash is evenly coated; spread into a jelly roll pan.
- Roast in preheated oven until golden brown and tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!