If you are looking for a delicious low carb dip for your next movie night or get together this is a must try!
This is a very tasty low carb dip. I love making it because it’s so simple and easy to make. Great for when you have guests over or if you’re having a movie or game night with the family. We all love this dip!
My kids like to use tortilla chips to dip in this but I keep it low carb by using peppers cup up, bite size, to dip in mine. It is delicious served that way and much healthier if you are following a ketogenic lifestyle.
You can use home made taco seasoning in this recipe which is much better for you then the store bought. The store bought tends to have a lot of additives in it. Find the recipe for my version on my blog here – Homemade Taco Seasoning
If you are using our Keto/os products you don’t have to have a perfect ketogenic diet. So you can enjoy some tortilla chips with this and not panic that you are going out of ketosis. Once you drink your Keto/os you will be back into ketosis again!
Click here for more ->> RECIPES
See more ->> Keto/os lifestyle changes
Mexican Layered Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 container sour cream 250ml
- 1 package cream cheese 250 grams
- 1 package taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- tomatoes optional
- Brown ground beef in a pan, drain and add taco seasoning, mix well.
- In your mixer, mix cream cheese and sour cream.
- Then in your dip dish spread your cream cheese and sour cream mixture in the bottom. Cover with your taco mixture and add a layer of salsa over that.
- Then toss on some of your favourite veggies like tomatoes, peppers, onions anything you want and top with shredded cheese.
- You can then stick it in the microwave or oven (if you use an oven safe dish) to melt the cheese if you wish.