Can you believe these are Keto approved? Meatloaf Stuffed Onions Wrapped In Bacon are to die for and perfect for a ketogenic diet!
Oh my gosh these were so delicious! I can’t even explain to you how good these were! They are onion stuffed meatloaf but they are just so good because they are wrapped in bacon! As you all know I am a big bacon lover and I really enjoyed these! They were fun to make and turned out perfect because they are easy to bake in the oven. No frying.
My kids loved these too and they love seeing all the Keto friendly meals we are making! It is so exciting to get healthy as a family!
More Pruvit & Keto approved ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
Meatloaf Stuffed Onions Wrapped In Bacon
- 2 pounds ground beef can use ground pork
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 8 red onions large
- 1 package bacon
- cheddar cheese cut up into chunks
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, salt, pepper onion powder and garlic powder. Cut up inside of 1 onion and mix in.
- Mix together with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Cut top and bottom off onion, cut in half and peel off skin. Then separate the onion into "layers". Use the larger outside layers.
- Stuff your meat mixture into the separated onion layer. Make a hole and pop a chunk of cheese into the center and fill hole. Then squeeze a little to seal the onion around the meat.
- Wrap each meatball with 2 slices bacon and secure with toothpicks or skewers. (I cut skewers in half to use)
- Bake in a dish with sides (to catch grease) at 425 for approximately 40 minutes or until internal temp 165.