Low Carb Shrimp and Sautéed Spinach is so delicious and it’s low carb! If you love shrimp you’ll love this recipe!
If you are looking for a new shrimp recipe this one is a must try! This dish is super easy and super quick to make! It’s absolutely delicious and the juices at the bottom of the skillet are good enough to make you wanna lick ’em up!
I love shrimp and I eat them quite often now that I am following a Ketogenic lifestyle! Shrimp is so delicious and healthy and there are so many ways to fix them!
More Keto friendly -> RECIPES
See more Keto/os lifestyle changes -> HERE!
Low Carb Shrimp and Sautéed Spinach
- 1 pound shrimp deveined and cleaned
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups of fresh spinach
- In a medium skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat until a slight shimmer occurs on the surface.
- In a separate bowl combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sweet ginger garlic seasoning, tossing lightly until shrimp are thoroughly coated.
- Add the shrimp to the hot skillet, quickly sautéing until they are cooked and turn opaque. Pour in wine to quickly bubble and deglaze the skillet, scraping up the delicious brown "bits" on the bottom.
- Remove shrimp to a small bowl and cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add in the final 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and toss in the spinach, quickly stirring until the leaves are just wilted. Throw the shrimp back in for a final "toss"! Viola!