Low carb Mexican chicken has amazing flavor. It’s cheesy and delicious! Your whole family will love it and it will fit your ketogenic lifestyle as well!
This is one of my favorite chicken dishes. It’s simple to make and the flavour is incredible! It’s so cheesy, the kids love it! I see my homemade recipe for taco seasoning to make this. I love using my own seasoning because it tastes so much better then store bought and doesn’t have all those chemical additives.
If you are following a low carb or ketogenic lifestyle this is perfect! It’s actually quite easy to follow and you can make delicious meals like this one and stay on track! I love following a keto lifestyle and I feel great! Along with drinking Keto/os this has really helped me to change my life and feel great!
Check out more of my awesome –> RECIPES
Low Carb Mexican Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 package taco seasoning
- salt to taste
- 1 (10oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 green onions chopped
- Rinse chicken. Pat dry. Cut chicken into cubes and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning and salt to taste over chicken and mix by hand.
- Saute chicken in skillet until done.
- Add enchilada sauce and stir well.
- Pour chicken mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and Bake at 350 for 10-20 minutes until bubbly.
- Scatter green onions over top. Can be served with green salad