This is a spicy low carb chicken recipe that is simple to make and tastes amazing! Great for a weekday meal, the kids will love this too!
This is a great ketogenic recipe that the whole family will love! I love this with a dollop of sour cream on top, goes great with the spicy salsa!
I like to make my own taco seasoning for this. Recipe HERE! Making your own tastes so much better then store bought and doesn’t have all those chemical additives.
This chicken will become a favorite in your home because it’s so easy and yet so delicious!
Click here for more ->> RECIPES!
See more ->> Keto/os lifestyle changes
Low Carb Mexican Baked Chicken
- 2 4oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning I prefer homemade
- 1/2 cup salsa low supgar
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a shallow, small baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Coat chicken lightly with taco seasoning, on both sides; spoon salsa over top of breast.
- Bake, uncovered, about 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on both breasts evenly; bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted through