A delicious low carb take on traditional lasagna. Perfect anyone following a ketogenic meal plan or low carb lifestyle.
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Low Carb Lasagna
- 1 Lb ground beef
- 2 (700ml) Jars Pasta Sauce
- 1 (300ml) container Ricotta cheese
- 1 large Zucchini sliced into lasagna type strips
- 2 medium eggs
- 2-3 cups 4 Cheese Italiano Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- a sprinkle Fresh Basil
- Scramble fry hamburger until cooked. Drain excess liquid and then add the 2 jars of pasta sauce, stir.
- Slice the zucchini into "lasagna" strips, set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl, add the ricotta and parmesan cheese and mix together.
- Put about 1 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish (so the "noodles" don't stick). Then add a layer of the zucchini noodles overlapping slightly.
- Then you can basically layer however you want. There is enough ricotta cheese mixture to do two layers. Add the shredded cheese on top of the ricotta cheese layers.
- The top layer should be sauce.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 2 hours at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and layer fresh basil leaves over lasagna. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over top of basil leaves, and return to the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Let lasagna sit for at least 10-15 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!