I love lasagna but not the high carbs! This low carb lasagna is delicious and you won’t miss the pasta!
You can enjoy a delicious lasagna even if you are following a low carb or ketogenic diet! Makes great leftovers as well!
More Keto – RECIPES
Low Carb Keto Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 jars low carb Pasta Sauce about 700ml each
- 1 small container Ricotta cheese about 300ml
- 1 medium Zucchini sliced into lasagna type strips
- 2 large eggs I used 100% organic farm eggs
- 2 cups 4 Cheese Italiano Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil
- Scramble fry hamburger until cooked. Drain excess liquid and then add the 2 jars of pasta sauce, stir. Slice the zucchini into "lasagna" strips, set aside. Beat the eggs in a small bowl, add the ricotta and parmesan cheese and mix together.
- Put about 1 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish (so the "noodles" don't stick). Then add a layer of the zucchini noodles overlapping slightly. Then you can basically layer however you want. There is enough ricotta cheese mixture to do two layers. Add the shredded cheese on top of the ricotta cheese layers.The top layer should be sauce. Bake in the oven uncovered for 2 hours at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and layer fresh basil leaves over lasagna. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over top of basil leaves, and return to the oven for an additional 15 - 20 minutes.
- Let lasagna sit for at least 10 - 15 minutes before serving.