It’s the holy grail of pizza! A Keto friendly, low carb pizza that’s out of this world delicious! The whole family will enjoy this and it’s perfect for anyone with gluten allergies.
I love pizza and I knew when I started my ketogenic lifestyle I would have to find some amazing pizza recipes! This one was a huge hit at our house. Everyone loved it including the kids and it has become regular meal here.
The dough on this pizza is not hard and crispy, so we used a casserole dish for ours, but the flavor is amazing! It’s also great for anyone with gluten allergies and this is diabetic friendly as well. Make sure to find a low sugar pizza sauce option. Some pizza sauces you buy are loaded with sugar and thats not good.
As you can see in the pic, we made ours with half pepperoni for the kids and the other half with mushrooms, onions, etc. You can load this up with whatever you want, lots of veggies, meat, cheese and you’ll still have a low carb keto friendly pizza! All the carbs from pizza actually comes from the crust, so with this crust you are eliminating all those carbs.
I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!
Click here to check out more of my –> RECIPES
Low Carb Holy Grail Keto Pizza
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with cheese and toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.