Keto cucumber bites are to die for with their yummy creamy filling! They’re a great low carb snack and are perfect if you’re following a ketogenic diet!
When I saw the recipe for these I just knew had to make them! I love cream cheese and now that I am following a Ketogenic meal plan I use it quite often. It’s low in carbs and has fat in it, which make it a great addition to the plan. I have my cream cheese with veggies these days, instead of bagels!
These cucumber bites are delicious and they are perfect if you are going somewhere and want to take a low carb snack. They actually turn out quite pretty on a tray. You can also stuff little cherry tomatoes with the same mixture! You can make them ahead of time and store them in the fridge. I hope you enjoy them, I make them frequently I love them that much!
More Keto Approved –> RECIPES
Keto Cucumber Bites
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives finely chopped
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 2 cucumbers
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, pepper, chives, dill weed and onions. Mix well and set aside.
- Cut the cucumbers lengthwise, remove the seeds and fill each cucumber half with your mixture.
- Then cut again in 1" chunks.