Wow don’t miss these! I’m loving these low carb chocolate cookies! Just what I need to keep me on track with my ketogenic lifestyle.
These are a delicious addition to your low carb or ketogenic lifestyle! They will satisfy that sweet tooth craving you may have or that hankering for chocolate chip cookies! These are diabetic friendly chocolate chip cookies as well! Healthy for anyone who wants to eliminate high sugar or high carb foods from your diet!
Choosing a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to eat celery sticks all day. There are so many foods you can eat now that are low carb, healthy and won’t divert you from your healthy lifestyle! Eating healthy doesn’t have to be hard. There are so many options for healthy foods you can enjoy!
Check out more of my awesome recipes -> RECIPES
Low Carb Keto Friendly Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shelled
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and erythritol.
- In another bowl, melt butter and mix in vanilla, chocolate chips, eggs, and walnuts
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry until a dough forms.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of dough per cookie and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges have turned golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a stable cooling rack to avoid crumbling. They firm as they cool.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes, then enjoy!