If you are following a Ketogenic diet you need to check out loaded cauliflower! It is my most requested low carb recipe!
This loaded cauliflower recipe is a guaranteed winner! Even people who don’t care for cauliflower love this recipe. I wasn’t sure if my kids would like it, they like mashed cauliflower better usually, but they thought it was delicious. This is a great low carb cauliflower recipe!
It is a much healthier alternative to potatoes and the added bacon compliments a ketogenic diet if you are following one. If you want to replace the bacon you can use chicken. Overall this is a very versatile recipe because you can add any veggies you like or spices. Another popular way is to change up the cauliflower for broccoli. It is so tasty with broccoli as well. This makes a great side dish for an evening meal and if you have leftovers makes a nice light lunch the next day.
This is great to take to a pot luck as well. It will be a huge hit and you will have people asking you for the recipe. I love bringing a healthy dish when I go somewhere.
This is also great the next day for leftovers or a take to work lunch. This is a great low carb recipe to add to your ketogenic meal plan.
This is how loaded cauliflower looks on a plate.
More Keto friendly -> RECIPES
- 1 large cauliflower cut up into bite sized pieces
- 6-8 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 Tbs chives chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese or cheddar or mozza
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- Preheat oven to 425Â°
- In a large pot boil water and cook Cauliflower for 8 - 10 minutes, drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, 1/2 of crumbled bacon, 3 tbs chives, 1 cups of cheese,mushrooms and cauliflower and mix well
- Place in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese and rest of bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted. top with remaining 3 Tbs chives and serve.