Another delicious shrimp recipe! Lime shrimp with cilantro is low carb, Keto friendly and amazingly delicious! Shrimp is always a big hit at my house and everyone loved this!
Another delicious shrimp recipe! Low carb, Keto friendly and amazingly delicious!
Our family loves shrimp! It’s delicious and we eat it frequently. This is one of my favourite shrimp recipes and the kids love it too!
As always I need an easy shrimp recipe because the easier the better for me, especially on a hectic night! This is really quick and the lime, garlic and cilantro give this amazing flavour. This can be served as is, or as part of a salad. You can also serve over cauliflower rice which is wonderful!
I love making low carb, keto friendly meals with everyday ingredients that I already have on hand. Making a lifestyle change doesn’t have to be complicated. Following a ketogenic lifestyle and drinking Keto/os has been a game changer for me. I feel like a completely new person and 10 years younger! I wake up each day with lots of energy and I feel my best and I am so excited about that! That’s why I try to share this with others to help them be their best as well.
Check out more of my awesome –> RECIPES
Lime Shrimp with Cilantro
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- Season the shrimp with cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to the pan, then add half of the shrimp.
- Cook them undisturbed for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the shrimp over and cook until opaque throughout, about 1 minute. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil and the remaining shrimp to the pan and cook, undisturbed, for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the shrimp over, add the garlic, and cook until the shrimp is opaque throughout, about 1 minute.
- Return the first batch of shrimp to the skillet, mix well so that the garlic is evenly incorporated and remove the pan from the heat.
- Squeeze the lime juice over all the shrimp.
- Add the cilantro, toss well, and serve.