I highly recommend you try these out the next time you are craving something different for your breakfast. They’d even be great for a weekend brunch.
These are so easy to make and delicious! Add any extra ingredients you like such as bacon, crumbled sausage, peppers, mushrooms, onions etc. Keto approved and low carb for anyone following a low sugar diet. Also diabetic friendly.
These can actually be kept int he fridge for a few days after they’re cooked for a quick meal to go! Much healthier then take out and convenient! The kids will love these too!
Check out more keto friendly -> RECIPES
Lazy Eggs in a Muffin Tin
- 12 pieces ham
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes diced
- 3/4 cup cheese grated
- 12 large eggs
- Spray each muffin well with nonstick spray.
- Place a slice of ham in the bottom of each muffin well.
- Place a teaspoon of diced tomatoes on top of the ham.
- Sprinkle some cheese over the tomatoes.
- Break one egg into each spot.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper on each.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the yolks are firm and the whites are cooked through.