Easy to make keto friendly breakfast!
I highly recommend you try these out the next time you are craving something different for your breakfast. They’d even be great for a brunch.
- Here’s what you do:
- Spray each muffin well with nonstick spray.
- Place a slice of ham in the bottom of each muffin well.
- Place about a teaspoon or so of diced tomatoes on top of the ham.
- Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the tomatoes.
- Break one egg into each spot.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper on each.
- Bake at 180/350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the yolks are as firm as you desire and the whites are cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!