A sugar free alternative to regular pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Keto Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Swerve
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp Ice Water
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Make crust by first combining Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, Psyllium Husk Powder and Salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, beat 2 Eggs until well combined.
- Add Coconut Oil to Almond Flour mixture and combine until it is a sandy consistency.
- Add 2 beaten Eggs to Almond Flour mixture and combine well.
- Add Ice Water as needed until you reach a consistency where you can work with the dough. It should still look a bit sandy as you're mixing, but should stick together.
- Knead the Dough into a ball. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Push dough into Pie Pan until a thin layer covers the entire pan's surface.
- Bake Crust for 12-15 minutes.
- In an Electric Mixer combine Pumpkin Puree, Heavy Cream, 2 Eggs, Swerve, Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Extract on medium-low speed until smooth.
- Remove Crust from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes or longer.
- Reduce oven temp to 325
- Pour filling into crust and tap counter to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until pie is set except for a slightly jiggly center. (Check on pie periodically to make sure crust isn't browning too much. If it is, place foil around crust and continue to bake.)
- Remove from oven and cool on counter to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving (overnight is preferable).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!