Fish tacos with cabbage slaw and Lime Crema Sauce are amazing with just the right amount of spicy goodness!
Another amazing keto approved recipe heading your way! Who says a ketogenic diet is boring and bland? This recipes is loaded with awesome flavor and a little spice to make these taste just right! You’re really going to want to try out this low carb recipe because these will definitely be on your favorite list of all time best fish tacos you ever ate!
These are very quick to make and assemble and perfect for a quick weekday dinner!
These are accompanied by a delicious cabbage slaw, lime sauce and fish, all wrapped inside a leaf of lettuce. Can you say delish? These are also kid approved! My kids thought these were fantastic! Share this healthy meal with someone you love!
More Pruvit & Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
Keto Spicy Fish Tacos With Cabbage Slaw and Sauce
- 2 lbs haddock
- 4 tsp cajon seasoning
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 4 cups cabbage shredded
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 2 green onions minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tbs white vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Swerve optional
Lime Creme Sauce
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tbs mayo
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 8 leaves lettuce for wraps
- Season fish with cajun seasoning and salt and pepper if desired.
- Add oil to pan and heat. Cook fish until it flakes easily with a fork and it is slightly browned. Place on plate when cooked.
- Mix up all ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Separate lettuce leaves for wraps and place cabbage slaw and then fish on each leaf. Top with sauce and enjoy!