This is a keto approved southwestern chicken salad that makes a delicious lunch!
Chicken salad sandwich without the bread! Tastes even better this way and can be served on a bed of lettuce, spinach, bread, pita pockets…. the choices are endless! This is so easy to make and it healthy, keto approved and low carb. Perfect for your ketogenic diet or lifestyle. The kids will love this too!
More Keto Approved -> RECIPES
Keto Southwestern Chicken Salad
- 2 large chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 8 oz sour cream or plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbs mayo
- 2 tbs fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 small lime juiced
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup bell pepper - diced small
- 1/3 cup onion - diced small
- 2 medium Jalapenos seeded and diced small
- Stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.