This recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest you’ll ever have. The fish turns out so light and flaky and the Parmesan crust is incredible.
This recipes is Keto friendly and low carb!
More keto approved – RECIPES
Keto Parmesan Encrusted White Fish
- 4-6 medium Fish Filets
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 tbsp paprika
- 3 tablespoon dry parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt-or table salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Heat oven to 410 degrees .
- Combine cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and garlic powder in a shallow dish big enough for dipping your filets in.
- Lightly spray fish with spray oil then dip each filet in cheese mixture, coating front and back.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray the foil with spray oil before placing filets on it. I also spray the tops of the filets very very lightly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until done. You'll want you to watch them closely so they don't over cook.
- Take them out and serve. You can add some fresh lemon juice or just leave them the way that they are.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!