Stuffed peppers with a Mexican flare are amazing and so easy to make! These are Keto approved, low carb and packed with delicious flavor!
If you are following a low carb or ketogenic diet and looking for an amazing meal with loads of flavor these are perfect! Just like tacos except keto approved and much better! There are super simple to make and all you have to do is pop them in the over to bake. It doesn’t get any easier then this! The kids will love these too and the individual sized portions are perfect for them.
More Pruvit & Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
Keto Approved Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 1 pounds ground beef can use ground pork
- 1/2 spicy ground sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tbs taco seasoning
- 8oz cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 3 large green bell peppers halved lengthwise and seeded
- Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet; drain the fat.
- Stir in the taco seasoning. Simmer about 10 minutes.
- Place the peppers on a baking tray. Stir half of the cheese into the hamburger mixture; fill the peppers with the meat.
- Top with the remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly and the peppers are tender.