These are sinfully delicious but healthy for your ketogenic diet! The perfect low carb appetizer or snack that will keep you on track and satisfy your hunger!
I love making snacks and appetizers with cucumbers, they are crisp and delicious and fun to eat! I love summertime when cucumbers are fresh out of the garden, but I enjoy them year round as well.
These herb and cheese garlic bites were definitely a hit in our house! The kids loved them and they were super easy to make! You could modify these and use cut up red pepper if you aren’t including tomatoes in your ket meal plan.
I would definitely recommend that you take them to a party if you wanted to take something healthy. They look amazing and the color is so nice for presentation. I prefer to take something healthy when I go somewhere so people have a better choice then potato chips and high carb foods like that.
These cucumber bites are so satisfying, no matter what you are looking for. They are the right amount of salty and spicy, especially if you use a little cajon mix on them. Spice them up with any spices you prefer!
I always say a ketogenic diet doesn’t have to be boring because there are so many possibilities. I have found so many yummy and easy to make recipes, while following a keto diet! My whole family has now become accustomed to eating these kinds of foods and we love it! You will feel so much better when you cut processed carbs and sugar out of your meal plan.
I love following a keto lifestyle and enjoying Keto OS everyday!
If you love cucumbers, here’s another amazing, cucumber snack recipe – Cucumber Sub Sandwiches
More keto friendly ->> RECIPES!
See more ->> Keto/os lifestyle changes
Keto Herb and Garlic Cucumber Bites
Cream Cheese Mix
- 4 oz Herb & Garlic cream cheese Softened to room temperature, 1 Brick
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbs dill can use other spices.Thyme is excellent also
- 3-4 large English Cucumbers skinned and Slice into thirty 1 inch slices
- 15 large cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 tsp Sprinkle of Salt Careful, little goes a long way
- 1/2 tsp Paprika OR a Cajun Spice Mix for garnish
Cream Cheese Mix
- Mix softened Cream Cheese with the Ranch dressing and herbs in a stand mixer.
- Mix until well combined, then spoon into a piping bag with a star tip.
- Remove cucumber peel, then using a fork, score the sides.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces. Using a melon Baller, remove a portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leaving a half moon crater.
- Pipe the Herb Cream Cheese into the crater. Enough to stick out of the top about 1/2 inch.
- Slice cherry Tomatos in half and place, partially buried into the Herb Cream Cheese
- Sprinkle additional salt, herbs and spice mix for additional color.
- Chill cucumber bites in the fridge until ready to serve.